Give yourself permission to relax – enjoy the small wins and celebrate the big wins.
Everything is progress.
We only lose time when we procrastinate, worry about being perfect and let fear and self-doubt into our heads – they’re all time-waters.
Your inner voice makes a guest appearance toward the end of this short podcast, so listen to the end!
In this show, I talk with you about..
- Taking time to enjoy small wins and celebrating big ones.
- The time-wasters
- Big Friendly Giant – otherwise known as Mindset.
- Paul Jarvis – podcast challenge
- 4:25 marker – Guest appearance by your inner
This is the first week of Behind The Canvas and its release on iTunes. Reviews, subscriptions, and comments will help the show get noticed by artists who need it. I ask you to please help launch this show buy leaving a review or comment on episodes and subscribe to get the latest show each week.
I really appreciate your help and to say thank you, I’m giving a FREE copy of Marie Kondo’s book to one of you!
I’ll pick a name randomly from the reviews on Episode [EP01]. You have until the end of July to do it – so hop over when it’s up on iTunes and grab as many friends as you can to share the episode and leave a review. AND you’ll get to share the book with them if you win and you’ll be a part of launching Behind The Canvas podcast that is created for artists just like you.
Wanna Chat?: Schedule a Let’s Say Hello Call
Course to help you get going
- Art Biz Camp – summer-paced course to tune up your art business
- Be a Guest on Behind The Canvas
- Recommend a friend for an interview
- Join the Artist Library for free.
- Offical link for this podcast page: http://creativetempo.com/podcast-behind-the-canvas/
I’d love to learn more about you and your art! Let’s connect on: