Welcome to the introduction to Behind The Canvas podcast. Real talk and insights with professional artists to help you live your own creative dreams.
I believe art, more than any other media, has the ability to transcend boundaries of language, culture, religion and politics and go straight to the core of our humanity.
You don’t need a professional studio or a degree from an art institute to show up and create art everyday and call yourself an artist.
If it helps, use my definition for the MFA acronym, Mighty Fine Art
My ultimate goal for this podcast is the same as it is here on my website: to give you the tools, encouragement and support you need to start your art business, keep developing your creative rhythm and build a sustainable art career with confidence.
If you’re an artist with a long professional career this podcast is created for you.
If you’re just starting out or have a dream to be an artist, this podcast is for you too.
With or without a stamp of approval, the life of an artist is all at once awesome, complicated, demanding and one of the greatest most joyful vocations of all time.
Engaging the grit needed to keep creating when it’s hard and riding the joys when everything is going your way is part of the rhythm of the creative lifestyle and the main theme here at Creative Tempo.
This podcast will only get better if you’re a part of it, please share it with two artist friends, leave reviews, click play on iTunes when it launches and consider being a guest on the show.
In this inagural episode, I talk with you about
- My start as an artist and why I went completely away from it for awhile.
- Scrubbing toilets, learning to fly helicopters and the Olympics, the journey of entrepreneurship.
- The other businesses that I run.
- How to be a guest on the show.
- Resources that are free for artists right now.
- Be a Guest on Behind The Canvas
- Recommend a friend for an interview
- Join the Artist Library for free.
- Offical link for this podcast page: https://creativetempo.com/podcast-behind-the-canvas/
I’d love to learn more about you and your art! Let’s connect on: