The term, starving artist has been used in the art business world for waay too long.
Accepting that title as a right of passage, or as a badge of honor – saying that art and money don’t mix – is the trap that can leave you broke and dry up your dream to create faster than you can blink your pretty creative eyes.
Think about this: What are some things you like that need money? Do you like to buy food? Need money. Do you like to buy food for your furry friend? Need money. Like to drive? Need money.
In this show, I talk with you about..
- Some cool thing you can do if you have money
- 10 things you can do right now to go from starving to thriving
- How to win a copy of The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo (hint: leave a review on iTunes for this episode before the end of July)
- How to price your work.
WIN a copy of Marie Kondo’s book, The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up
This is the first week of Behind The Canvas and it’s release on iTunes. Reviews, subscriptions and comments will help the show get noticed by artists who need it. I ask you to please help launch this show buy leaving a review or comment on episodes and subscribe to get the latest show each week.
I really appreciate your help and to say thank you, I’m giving a FREE copy of Marie Kondo’s book to one of you!
I’ll pick a name randomly from the reviews on THIS Episode [EP01]. You have until the end of July to do it – so hop over when it’s up on iTunes and grab as many friends as you can to share the episode and leave a review. AND you’ll get to share the book with them if you win and you’ll be a part of launching Behind The Canvas podcast that is created for artists just like you.
- Pricing Formula Worksheet (post and link to download)
- Art Collector Series – Part 1
- Art Biz Camp – summer-paced course to tune up your art business
- Be a Guest on Behind The Canvas
- Recommend a friend for an interview
- Join the Artist Library for free.
- Offical link for this podcast page: https://creativetempo.com/podcast-behind-the-canvas/
I’d love to learn more about you and your art! Let’s connect on: